*At this time, we cannot guarantee that your first selection will be available*
- You must be 21 years old and have legal proof of ID to purchase a keg.
- Your must reserve your keg at least 48 hours in advance.
Pick-up & Payment
- Kegs may be picked up at our brewery during taproom hours - Thursday/Friday from 4:00 - 8:00pm, Saturday from 11:00am - 8:00pm, or Sunday from 11am - 5pm. The pick up address is: 880 County Rd. WW, Princeton, CA 95970.
- When you arrive to pick up your keg, you will need to provide the following: A valid driver’s license, credit card, and signed keg rental agreement
- All payments must be paid by credit card. We require a $100 refundable keg deposit, in addition to the price of the beer.
- Before leaving our facility, kegs are scanned with buyers address to account for its location.
- Please note, we do not rent keg pumps or jockey boxes, but can provide recommendations for these items upon your request.
- Kegs must be returned within 90 days to receive your full deposit back. If keg is returned past 90 days, only 50% of your deposit will be returned.
- Please note, we are unable to refund the price of the beer from unused kegs.
- Return empty kegs to our brewery on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday from 8:00am - 4:00pm or during our taproom hours listed above.