*At this time, we cannot guarantee that your first selection will be available*
- You must be 21 years old and have legal proof of ID to purchase a keg.
- You must reserve your keg at least 48 hours in advance.
Pick-up & Payment
- Kegs may be picked up at our brewery during taproom hours - Thursday/Friday from 4:00 - 8:00pm, Saturday from 11:00am - 8:00pm, or Sunday from 11am - 5pm. The pick up address is: 880 County Rd. WW, Princeton, CA 95970.
- When you arrive to pick up your keg, you will need to provide the following: A valid driver’s license, credit card, and signed keg rental agreement
- All payments must be paid by credit card. We require a $100 refundable keg deposit, in addition to the price of the beer.
- Before leaving our facility, kegs are scanned with buyers address to account for its location.
- Please note, we do not rent keg pumps or jockey boxes, but can provide recommendations for these items upon your request.
- Kegs must be returned within 90 days to receive your full deposit back. If keg is not returned within the 90 day full refund period, we will only be able to issue you a $50 Farmers Brewing Co. Gift Card.
- Please note, we are unable to refund the price of the beer from unused kegs.
- Return empty kegs to our brewery on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday from 8:00am - 4:00pm or during our taproom hours listed above.